The Family Activity Center or FAC is a room where members of ages 6 to 12 can play and exercise in a supervised area while their parents are in the Group Exercise Studio or Wellness Center.
The FAC is a fun place with computers, X-Box Connects, a reading corner, games and the very popular two-story rock climbing wall. Parents are welcome.
Call or stop by the Pembroke Pines YMCA Family Center where we are strengthening the foundations of community.
Family Center Features:
- 43,000 square foot Family Center
- Wellness Center with extensive cardiovascular and weight training options
- Group Exercise program – Dedicated Group Exercise and Cycling Studio
- Mind Body Program – Yoga and Pilates
- 25 yard lap pool, 2 waterslides, children’s splash pool and play area at the Aquatic Center
- 3 convenient locker rooms; Men, Women and Family
- Teen Center with dedicated teen programs
- Senior Activity Room with senior programs
- Gym for Basketball, Volleyball, Tiny Tots and Fitness Fusion
- 2 Racquetball Courts
- Family Activity Center with 25 foot rock climbing wall
- Children’s Activity Zone (6 wks – 6 yrs)
DOWNLOAD OUR FALL PROGRAM GUIDE BELOW