The new Hallandale Beach YMCA Family Center at Bluesten Park opens Saturday, August 31, as part of grand opening events for a newly renovated Peter Bluesten Park. Grand Opening activities kick off with a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 10 a.m. Saturday, followed by the opening of the YMCA to the public at 11 a.m. The Y will host a Free Community Open House Saturday and Sunday. Some of the activities include:
- Tours of the brand new state-of-the-art 40,000 sq. ft. health and wellness facility
- Zumba, Cycling and Group Fitness sampler classes
- Youth and preschool activities, games, arts and crafts, and dance class samplers
- Swim lessons sign-up, water safety talks, family games, recreational swim
- Sports activities – Tiny Tots, dodge ball, basketball free-throw contest
The YMCA Free Community Open House takes place Saturday, August 31, from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday, September 1, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Join us for fun and classes all weekend long. We look forward to seeing you there!
To read more about the new Hallandale Beach YMCA, you can download the August newsletter here or visit ymcasouthflorida.org/Hallandale.