THE SYNERGY OF GROUP EXERCISE AND PERSONAL TRAINING!
If you have worked with a personal trainer before, you understand the benefits of individual attention and the results! If you love the fellowship of group exercises classes, but need more of a personal experience and individual attention – then Small Group Training (SGT) is for you! Personal training and group exercise both work hand in hand with SGT. You can pursue one-on-one training, to address and improve individual health goals and continue with the larger group exercise classes for fun and fitness. Add a further dimension to your fitness regime and benefit from the NEW YMCA SGT formats – keeping your fitness fresh!
- High Intensity Interval Training combining cardio and strength
- New fun formats using kettle bells, ropes and circuits training
- Get your glutes fired up for a full lower body experience
- Various Teen Training options – involve your entire family in strength training – including Olympic Teen lifting
- Coaching from top trainers and wellness professionals
- Get into your zone with a Myzone Belt or Switch
- Myzone technology gives you the ability to work in five zones. Each zone representing a percentage of your individual Maximum Heart Rate
- Use your Myzone Belt on the wellness floor, in your group exercise class or at home
- The harder you work, the more Myzone Effort Points (MEPs) you earn transforming your workout
- Ask your floor staff and purchase your Myzone Belt today!
If you want to add a format that you don’t see here, please contact Lisa Drewitt, Associate Executive Director/Healthy Living Product Line Leader
Email: [email protected]
- Kettle Bells
- Level-Up Myzone
- Strength and Stretch
YES! I would like to take my fitness to the next level… but need some help to get started.
Please provide your information below. One of our dedicated Healthy Living Specialists will contact you to set up your class at the YMCA Center that you have selected.