THE SYNERGY OF GROUP EXERCISE AND PERSONAL TRAINING!
If you have worked with a personal trainer before, you understand the benefits of individual attention and the results! If you love the fellowship of group exercises classes, but need more of a personal experience and individual attention – then Small Group Training (SGT) is for you! Personal training and group exercise both work hand in hand with SGT. You can pursue one-on-one training, to address and improve individual health goals and continue with the larger group exercise classes for fun and fitness. Add a further dimension to your fitness regime and benefit from the NEW YMCA SGT formats – keeping your fitness fresh!
- High Intensity Interval Training combining cardio and strength
- New fun formats using kettle bells, ropes and circuits training
- Get your glutes fired up for a full lower body experience
- Various Teen Training options – involve your entire family in strength training – including Olympic Teen lifting
- Coaching from top trainers and wellness professionals
- Get into your zone with a Myzone Belt or Switch
- Myzone technology gives you the ability to work in five zones. Each zone representing a percentage of your individual Maximum Heart Rate
- Use your Myzone Belt on the wellness floor, in your group exercise class or at home
- The harder you work, the more Myzone Effort Points (MEPs) you earn transforming your workout
- Ask your floor staff and purchase your Myzone Belt today!
- Kettle Bells
- Level-Up Myzone
- Strength and Stretch