Every year, your gift helps provide a strong, safe and healthy community for all:
- 25,600 Children and adults are taught drowning prevention and water safety techniques
- 25,700 Children create memories from Y summer camp
- 22,000 Active older adults find a place for socialization, friendship and a sense of belonging
- 18,500 Children are empowered through youth sports
- 11,000 Youth are enrolled in life-changing afterschool programs
IMPORTANCE OF GIVING
Each gift, no matter what the amount, will make a great difference to the annual campaign. Your participation is as important as the amount you give. Even $5 per pay (the cost of a coffee) or $120 over one year makes a BIG difference.
FOR OUR COMMUNITY
The Y is a place for anyone who needs us. With our doors open to all, we support kids, adults, seniors and families with programs that teach, connect and strengthen.
Our members, volunteers, supporters and staff demonstrate the power of what we can achieve by giving back together. This year, during this unprecedented health crisis, it is even more important that we support our neighbors in need.
From feeding seniors in need to providing child care for essentials workers, and now to giving the community a place to get active and stay active, the Y is always there for the community, helping South Florida family thrive. But we can’t do it without your help. As a non-profit, we depend on the generous support of our community partners like you.
Every dollar donated to the YMCA of South Florida has a lasting impact on the people of South Florida. Please help us help our community during this time of crisis by giving to the Y’s Annual Campaign.
Together, we can make a difference.
Sheryl A. Woods
President & CEO
YMCA of South Florida