Virtual YMCA Health & Wellness
At the Y, we remain committed to nurturing the potential of every child and teen, improving your health and well-being, as well as, giving back and providing support to our neighbors.
Remember, just because we aren’t in the same room doesn’t mean we can’t be here for each other, together.
PERSON AND VIRTUAL EVENTS:
Join us for our virtual health talks on the latest topics in mental wellness, physician highlight, physical therapy, and nutrition. During these talks you will have access to education, best practices, and Q & A time with our health specialists.
- Wednesday, October 11 – Mental Wellness
- Wednesday, November 1 – Nutrition: Plant Based Eating
- Monday, November 6 – Cholesterol Screenings
- Wednesday, November 8 – Ask the Doc: New Physician Highlight
- Wednesday, December 13 – Meet the PT: Staying Active During the Holidays
Most Programs begin at Noon, all “Ask the Doc” segments start at 5pm. For more information or to register for an event, click on the topic above.
Offered by Cleveland Clinic Florida Physical Therapy Services
Time away from the Y is still an important time to stay active. Check out these workouts from our top Y SoFlo instructors to keep you connected and engaged at your convenience.