NEXT SESSION STARTS MARCH 29!
- EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION BEGINS: 2/22/2021
- REGISTRATION OPENS: 3/08/2021
- REGISTRATION CLOSES: 3/26/2021
Participating in sports at the Y is about building the whole child, from the inside out. Our core values of respect, responsibility, honesty and caring are a part of every sport we offer. Our sports staff, coaches and volunteers all help youth reach their full potential in life. We leverage the excitement and passion around recreational and competitive programming to create a healthy outlet for children to gain new skills, develop a sense of team and connect with positive role models.
Improve your skills, make new friends, be active with other kids and learn to love a sport at the Y!
- Offer a full range of competitive youth sports options – basketball, soccer, volleyball, flag football, martial arts, swimming and gymnastics – can be found throughout our Ys in South Florida. The Y hosts state, regional and national championships annually, helping kids value hard work, reach for excellence and enjoy spirited competition.
- Provide top-notch sports training programs that are designed to assist each participant with the growth and development of their individual skill levels while teaching teamwork and sportsmanship
- Strive to use the avenue of sports to teach and incorporate the Y character values of caring, honesty, responsibility, and respect